Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09547 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,631 (₨58,981) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)