Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,740 (R$ 7,510) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)