Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.001 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,392 (R$ 4,193) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)