Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,810 (R$ 5,015) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)