Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,235元 (R$ 4,413) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)