Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.768 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,718 (R$ 4,366) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)