Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.723 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,824 (R$ 4,542) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)