Cost of living comparison between Jizan, Saudi Arabia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,851 (﷼ 16,811) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)