Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.734 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,374 (﷼ 6,560) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)