Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,535元 (₩2,043,969) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)