Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,113 in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)