Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,894 in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)