Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23743 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,601 (23,590 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)