Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,906 in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (36 minutes ago)