Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26850 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,922 (51,850 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (28 minutes ago)