Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29100 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,173 (28,088 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)