Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30381 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,739 (25,473 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)