Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,897 in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)