Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,222 in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (28 minutes ago)