Cost of living in Jiangmen, China vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,575元 in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)