Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,086 in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)