Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04966 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,931元 (₨139,574) in Jhelum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)