Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,201 (₨129,321) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)