Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04735 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,261元 (₨132,235) in Jhelum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)