Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,770 (₨137,780) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)