Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,570 (₨153,691) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)