Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.777 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,280 (9,161 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)