Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,049 (14,689 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)