Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,200元 (8,510 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)