Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,191 ($2,997) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)