Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,312 (€2,525) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)