Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,084元 (€1,389) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)