Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,698元 (€1,234) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)