Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.625 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,989元 (€1,310) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)