Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,391 (€1,489) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)