Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,901 (€1,266) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)