Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,764 (€2,402) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)