Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,139 (€1,430) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (27 minutes ago)