Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,444 (₩1,559,390) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)