Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,861 (₩2,615,938) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)