Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,247 (€2,916) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (27 minutes ago)