Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,744 (€2,140) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)