Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,029 (€1,288) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)