Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,535 (€1,233) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)