Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,871元 (€1,238) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)