Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,406 (€1,388) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)