Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,698 (€1,240) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)