Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,055 (₩1,716,889) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)