Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.727 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,659 (﷼ 4,435) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (36 minutes ago)