Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06135 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,483 (₨ 105,670) in Janakpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)