Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09854 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,629 (₨57,123) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,220 (32 minutes ago)