Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09578 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,140 (₨64,101) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)