Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10252 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,458 (₨62,994) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)