Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,674 (₨106,281) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (23 minutes ago)