Cost of living in Jalna, India vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09755 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 147% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,524元 (₨210,389) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)