Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09741 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 153% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,729 (₨212,798) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)