Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09693 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,636 (₨68,458) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)