Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09795 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,473 (₨66,087) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)