Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10158 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,695 (₨65,904) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)