Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09830 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,683 (₨57,817) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)