Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09729 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,815元 (121,445 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)