Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10207 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,821 (203,983 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)