Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09982 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,259元 (102,775 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)