Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09936 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,999 (211,337 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (34 minutes ago)