Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10139 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,802 (195,309 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (28 minutes ago)