Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09631 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,674元 (₨69,295) in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)