Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09712 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,649元 (₨68,458) in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brisbane costs AU$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Almería costs €441 (about 2 hours ago)