Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10174 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,437 (₨53,440) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)