Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,311 (€2,129) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)