Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,693 (€2,133) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)