Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,014 ($3,790) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)