Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10224 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,031 (₨58,993) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)