Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09854 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,864 (₨69,661) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)