Cost of living in Jabalpur, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09813 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,800元 (₨69,292) in Jabalpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)