Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,004 (4,450TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)