Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,262 (3,875TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)