Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.272 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,272元 (6,504TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)