Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,021 (3,869TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)