Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.906 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,348 (7,003TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (30 minutes ago)