Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10474 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,220元 (руб 59,388) in Izhevsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)