Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05930 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,712 (¥298,699) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)