Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06192 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,035 (¥517,335) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)