Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06090 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,838 (¥522,791) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)