Cost of living in Ivanovo, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,810元 (руб 56,219) in Ivanovo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)