Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,868 (R$ 4,746) in Itajuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)