Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.962 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,165 (R$ 4,672) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)