Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,715 (R$ 7,693) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)