Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,936 (R$ 4,527) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)