Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.772 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,663 (R$ 4,324) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)