Cost of living comparison between Istanbul, Turkey and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,535 prices entered by 670 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,774 (7,147TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)