Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,268 prices entered by 874 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,917 (5,174TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)