Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,419 prices entered by 877 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,038 (4,447TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)