Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,825 (8,738TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)