Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36219 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,978 (E£ 19,267) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)