Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,214 (3,714TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)