Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,560元 (3,727TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)