Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.548 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,311 (4,076TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (41 minutes ago)