Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.284 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,897 ($2,848) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)