Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,237 ($2,734) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)