Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.810 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,654 ($2,592) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (35 minutes ago)