Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,708元 ($2,708) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)