Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,157 ($2,485) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)