Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.727 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,590 (Dinar 2,425) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)