Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.671 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,633 (Dinar 2,547) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)