Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.363 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,552 (Dinar 1,341) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)