Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.680 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,866 (Dinar 1,329) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)