Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.749 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,903元 (Dinar 1,221) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (34 minutes ago)