Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.639 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,729 (Dinar 1,528) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)