Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34308 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,205 (Mex$ 21,000) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)