Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,959 (﷼ 45,472,168) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)