Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,699元 (﷼ 47,158,478) in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)